Our triathlon camp is just around the corner...in 6 weeks! Starting today, with this year’s RnR Tri Camp Greece (May 6th to 13th), any new bookings that from current or past client referrals will see the referee receive either a £50 credit towards a 2012 or future RnR Triathlon Camp (camp fee portion) or an exclusive RnR Tri Camps bike top.
If an individual refers multiple athletes, they can claim a credit for each individual. In 2013, there will be 3 RnR Tri Camps around the world that credits can be applied to, details to come in the next couple of months. The RnR Tri Camp Greece, from May 6th to May 13th 2011 will once again be held at the idyllic Neilson, ‘The Retreat’ Sivota Beach Resort in Greece.
The coaching and support team include; Richard Allen, Pro Triathlete and head coach; Ryan Bowd and experienced Ironman, coach and camp manager; Tonya Allen, swim specialist and with Dame Kelly Homes and Jessica Ennis physio Alison Rose and her colleague Vicky Annis and additional coaches to be announced.* It has been designed as a all round pre season triathlon camp.
essential parts of pre season triathlon training such as open water swimming, transition skills, brick workouts, interval workouts, long aerobic workouts, core stability workouts and a sprint tri race at the
end of the week. In addition guests will get a one-2-one coaching session with one of the coaches to help with their technique or planning their training and schedule.
In addition to the session, The Retreat which is one of Neilson’s luxurious Beachplus Club resorts, offering four-star accommodation with spectacular sea views and delicious cuisine. There is a swimming pool, two lit tennis courts with tuition included, children’s clubs for all ages (pre-bookable), and a terraced bar area making it perfect for athletes and their partners and friends to enjoy. There’s
also a chance to enjoy a whole range of inclusive activities with tuition such as sailing, windsurfing, waterskiing and mountain biking.
Because of the diversity of the coaching staff and the resort the camp caters for everyone from complete novices to experienced Ironman triathletes, male or female and any age. The price of the camp includes; Flights, Accommodation, Greece airport transfers, Healthy buffet meals (less 2 dinners),Inclusive Neilson activities, Full technical coaching support, Massage, Race entry, Camp t-shirt and camp pack.
- Richard Allen, Head Coach – Professional Triathlete and 9 times national champion with multiple Ironman and ITU event podiums. Has provided coaching to over 600 athletes.
- Ryan Bowd , Camp Manager, Assistant Coach – Past international age-group triathlete and multiple Ironman finisher who rode across America in 2006 with Jane Tomlinson and helped her to her successful Ironman finish in Florida. Has provided coaching to over 300 athletes at corporate triathlon events, first timer days and on camps.
- Tonya Allen, Swim Specialist- 2x Ironman Finisher. Tonya is the swim technique coach at RichardAllenFitness.com, a certified ASCA swim stroke technician, ASCA Level 2 swim coach, and certified World Open Water Swim Association coach.
- Alison Rose, Sports Physiotherapist - Ali has been working as a physiotherapist in sports for the last 16 years. She has worked with UK Athletics as a consultant since 2000, working at the Olympics with athletics in 2000, 2004 and 2008. In addition to athletics, Ali works with a wide variety of sports, supporting international athletes in diving, squash, and triathlon, as well as athletes from swimming, cycling, football, and rugby.
- Vicky Annis, Physiotherapist - Vicky has been working as a sports physiotherapist for over five years at the Carnegie Sports Physiotherapy Clinic. During this time she has also worked with the Great Britain Volleyball Team and UK Athletics and the Great Britain Triathlon.
For more information on the camp please visit....RichardAllenFitness